RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie based at bucklands beach

2 posters

Go down

newbie based at bucklands beach Empty newbie based at bucklands beach

Post  chealy Tue Jan 26 2010, 04:14

Hi my name is Don just traded my boat for a jet ski seadoo gtx 155hp, up to now just been playing on it to now to get a bit of pratice.Now looking to go fishing so looking for like minded people to go with, and show me some good spots. Been twice through channel off eastern beach with a little success, now looking to further a field to catch some good snapper / kingfish, or any other specises. My contact details are on members page. Look forward to hearing from you or otherwise seeing you all on the water at some stage.
chealy
chealy

Male
Number of posts : 7
PWC : seadoo gtx 155hp 2009
Best fish landed on your ski : none as yet but will be trying hard the next couple of days
Job/hobbies : engish premier league football, fishing, Golf, cooking
Humor : english
Registration date : 2010-01-05

http://chealys@xtra.co.nz

Back to top Go down

newbie based at bucklands beach Empty Re: newbie based at bucklands beach

Post  aleigh Tue Jan 26 2010, 07:09

welcome to the growing jetski fishing group. Fast and easy fishing.

Most round here seem to launch off Bucklands Beach ramp and then the pick at the moment is Sargents channel beside Crusoe Rock (between Motuihe and Waiheke). That is where all the recent fishing reports are coming from. About 15 minutes to the spot and then drift fish.
Have a look at previous posts on the site for info about where people go and also what they use.

Andrew
aleigh
aleigh

Male
Number of posts : 186
PWC : Kawasaki STX 15F
Best fish landed on your ski : 40cm snapper on 02/01/10 still trying for bigger
Job/hobbies : Drugs / Kids
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down