RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone?

2 posters

Go down

Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone? Empty Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone?

Post  wotzy77 Sun May 24 2009, 08:40

Gday to all.
I do a little freediving with a rubber powered pointy stick and with the decision to buy a ski (to tow surf with) rather than a boat the (spear) fishing on a jetski thing just seems logical!!!
Had a few tight learning curves so far which i look forward to sharing. I hope I can get a few pointers from you all as well.
Now its time to surf the site
l8tr

Wotzy
wotzy77
wotzy77

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone? Empty Re: Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone?

Post  Jetskifishing Sun May 24 2009, 08:47

Hi Wotzy77, welcome to the site, free diving is a very viable option off a PWC. Looking forward to your contribution on the spear fishing option and hope the site benefits you, as many other jetskifishoes have experienced here.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone? Empty Best site ever

Post  wotzy77 Wed May 27 2009, 16:00

Great site glad you are able to put it together. It has benefitted me already confirming things and new ideas and stuff. Its awesome!!!
Ski is in repairs so when i get time I guess that will be me first story until she comes back from hospital, Sad
wotzy77
wotzy77

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone? Empty Re: Spearfishing on a Jetski... yeeha... chase that fishh....hey hang on, wheres my ski gone?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down