RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission

+2
eddie
Innsie
6 posters

Go down

Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission Empty Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission

Post  Innsie Fri Nov 20 2009, 07:39

Heading out towards spot X Crusoe and maybe Waiheke with 2 Extreme. Depart Bklds ramp 6am tomorrow and back around 8:30 - 9am.

Anyone welcome to tag along! I hear Andrew and others left fish out there for us today Laughing

Last edited by Innsie on Fri Nov 20 2009, 09:40; edited 1 time in total
Innsie
Innsie

Male
Number of posts : 198
PWC : Seadoo RXT-X
Best fish landed on your ski : 2m Bronze Whaler off Motihue... well almost landed but cut the line!
Job/hobbies : Finance Adviser / Broker / Business Consultant / Snapper Whisperer / Comedian
Humor : Flight of the Conchords - RULE
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.pfgroup.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission Empty Re: Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission

Post  eddie Fri Nov 20 2009, 07:47

Very Happy yeap, see you there Exclamation
eddie
eddie
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 149
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake edition 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 690mm,12.2LB at the Haystack 5/12/09
Job/hobbies : job=sales/marketing.hobbies=rallying and fishing....now jetski fishing!!!
Humor : All Types!!
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission Empty Re: Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission

Post  2-EXTREME Fri Nov 20 2009, 08:09

Yeah Andrew, Softbaiter and Beach As Bro just went cruising today and decided to leave the fish for us. Razz
Sorry guys but I seem to get plenty of grief when I have been Sea Hogging or Jetskitouring!!

10 knots from the West. 3.1M Tide with low at around 4:45am. Bite time is around 3:30 am through to 6:00am tomorrow so hopefully they will still be keen as at first light.

Last edited by 2-EXTREME on Sat Nov 21 2009, 00:32; edited 1 time in total
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Bucklands 6am 21st Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission Empty Re: Bucklands 6am 20th Nov - Snapper Hunter on a mission

Post  aleigh Fri Nov 20 2009, 08:19

you want to be careful with the Night time Benadryl if you are planning an early start as you may not be asleep but it is still there and will slow the reactions - remember the law has just changed regarding drug use as well as alcohol.

DrugzR Us
aleigh
aleigh

Male
Number of posts : 186
PWC : Kawasaki STX 15F
Best fish landed on your ski : 40cm snapper on 02/01/10 still trying for bigger
Job/hobbies : Drugs / Kids
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Fri Nov 20 2009, 09:15

how about making the trip on the 21st as this morning (20th) at 6am I was still in bed Wink
eddie
eddie
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 149
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake edition 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 690mm,12.2LB at the Haystack 5/12/09
Job/hobbies : job=sales/marketing.hobbies=rallying and fishing....now jetski fishing!!!
Humor : All Types!!
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Innsie Fri Nov 20 2009, 09:37

21st it is. Sorry Eddie... I took Mark's advice and was lagging on the side effect of Benadryl lol!

Guys, if the tides high enough I may try and launch at Eastern Beach. Will text Mark if I do that and meet you out on eastern side Crusoe.
Innsie
Innsie

Male
Number of posts : 198
PWC : Seadoo RXT-X
Best fish landed on your ski : 2m Bronze Whaler off Motihue... well almost landed but cut the line!
Job/hobbies : Finance Adviser / Broker / Business Consultant / Snapper Whisperer / Comedian
Humor : Flight of the Conchords - RULE
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.pfgroup.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter-j Fri Nov 20 2009, 10:09

i am departing Takapuna around 6:15am and heading East. maybe see you near Crusoe like last time if the Noises are quiet. Wink peter-j
Peter-j
Peter-j

Male
Number of posts : 34
PWC : Yamaha 2006 XLT 1200
Best fish landed on your ski : 14.8lb (75cm) Snapper 17/1/2010
Job/hobbies : Soft Bait Fishing on my Yamaha XLT1200
Humor : Catching better fish than the boat next to you.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  softbaiter Fri Nov 20 2009, 18:07

if I wasnt playing paintball id be there! Got skunked yesterday, which is the first time for a long time where i havent caught anything in the gulf.

Ski was only in the water half the ride back as there was a monster ferry wake and some nice windswells to launch off, by buns are feeling it today though !!!
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male
Number of posts : 517
PWC : Yammie FX140 fishing machine.
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb Snap
Job/hobbies : IT System Admin / fixer of anything with button and plug, servers to coffee machines
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down