RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH EXCUSES TO LEAVE WORK!

3 posters

Go down

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH EXCUSES TO LEAVE WORK! Empty CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH EXCUSES TO LEAVE WORK!

Post  BM Fri Nov 14 2008, 02:51

I am sitting here working wondering what excuse I can use to get out there fishing today! The problem I am facing is my boss knows how much I go fishing. He has said twice today, its nice out there.

He lives by where the boat ramp is and has to drive past all the other ramps to get to his house. I have personalised plates on both my cars!
I need a few excuses to help support this habit I have........

BM
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH EXCUSES TO LEAVE WORK! Empty Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH EXCUSES TO LEAVE WORK!

Post  PaulB Fri Nov 14 2008, 06:02

Don't let work get in the way of pleasure Mandy....Get a new Boss lol
PaulB
PaulB

Male
Number of posts : 50
PWC : Kawasaki Ultra 250
Job/hobbies : Truck Driver/ Trainer
Humor : very sick sense of humour
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH EXCUSES TO LEAVE WORK! Empty Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH EXCUSES TO LEAVE WORK!

Post  2-EXTREME Fri Nov 14 2008, 08:19

No need for excuses. Get your boss out on the water, then he will have to buy his own ski, and then guess what... "it's looking nice out there Mandy... should we go?"

Thats the easiest way for you to start out fishing your husband !! Laughing
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Fri Nov 14 2008, 08:26

Yes true!!! He is always keen to go fishing but when there is work to do someone has to do it. Plus I need a job to pay for my hobbies.
Otherwise I will have no gas in my ski and you will be towing me around fishing!
This time last year I had 8 months off and I was out fishing at least 3 times a week.
The bank balance went down hill fast and the good life came to an end! Sad
Went you are blonde mandy it is important to make sure you maintain a high standard and this comes with a cost..........plus I am saving for a pink ski!!!
Andrew is out there modifing the chilly bin to cope with the full load it will be carrying tomorrow Very Happy

BM
Admin

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down