RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRIP TO TAIRUA FISHING FOR KINGS OFF THE SKI

3 posters

Go down

TRIP TO TAIRUA FISHING FOR KINGS OFF THE SKI Empty TRIP TO TAIRUA FISHING FOR KINGS OFF THE SKI

Post  JAZA Fri Sep 18 2009, 08:33

HI CREW ,WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS ?MARK? U WERE SORTING IT REMEMBER Rolling Eyes OR IS IT A NO GO NOW DOWN AT EPIC CHARTERS IN 2 WEEKS cheers SO SHOULD GET A GENERAL IDEA ON THE AREA WHERE THEY ARE HIDING Twisted Evil
JAZA
JAZA

Male
Number of posts : 177
PWC : 2008 Sea-Doo GTX
Best fish landed on your ski : 10LB SNAPPER FLAT ROCK 9-02-10 JIGGING
Job/hobbies : TRADESMAN/JETSKIFISHING/SNOWBOARDING
Humor : YOUR NOT KEEPING THAT ARE U??
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

TRIP TO TAIRUA FISHING FOR KINGS OFF THE SKI Empty Re: TRIP TO TAIRUA FISHING FOR KINGS OFF THE SKI

Post  Fishoe Sun Sep 20 2009, 09:31

sorted
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male
Number of posts : 539
Best fish landed on your ski : monster
Job/hobbies : Refrigeration engineer/catching big fish
Humor : Fillet And Release
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

TRIP TO TAIRUA FISHING FOR KINGS OFF THE SKI Empty Re: TRIP TO TAIRUA FISHING FOR KINGS OFF THE SKI

Post  JAZA Wed Sep 23 2009, 20:03

OK THEN I TAKE THIS AS A NO JUST A BIT OF BULL TALK THEN OR PEOPLES MISSES WONT LET THEM GO affraid VERY SOFT U GUYS Razz
JAZA
JAZA

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Thu Sep 24 2009, 04:17

Certainly still on the radar for a planned trip, but from my perspective there are many variable that I need to manage:

House Availablity
Moon Phase (I want the best fishing sessions each day with all variables lined up at their best)
My Availability in between work, business travel and family.
Also Andrew from Jetskifishings time schedule with his parenting duties etc etc the list goes on.

I will be planning something at some stage well in advance for all who are keen to join in. Funny how no-one else seems to organise anything. However I apologise for not planning a date sooner but all the tentative dates that came up through Sept and Oct were not suitable, and its likely to be in November.

However Jaza in the meantime I am sure you are capable enough to organise your own trip that fits with you especially once you get all the marks from going out with Carl. That's the great thing about using pwcs, you don't need to worry about anyone else.
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  JAZA Thu Sep 24 2009, 04:27

[quote="2-EXTREME"]Certainly still on the radar for a planned trip, but from my perspective there are many variable that I need to manage:

House Availablity
Moon Phase (I want the best fishing sessions each day with all variables lined up at their best)
My Availability in between work, business travel and family.
Also Andrew from Jetskifishings time schedule with his parenting duties etc etc the list goes on.

I will be planning something at some stage well in advance for all who are keen to join in. Funny how no-one else seems to organise anything. However I apologise for not planning a date sooner but all the tentative dates that came up through Sept and Oct were not suitable, and its likely to be in November.

However Jaza in the meantime I am sure you are capable enough to organise your own trip that fits with you especially once you get all the marks from going out with Carl. That's the great thing about using pwcs, you don't need to worry about anyone else.

dude i was organising a trip u jumped up and said u have a great house as was doing the same trip ? like u said do ya own thing for shore
JAZA
JAZA

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Thu Sep 24 2009, 06:07

Thats right I did mention about house and that I was in the process of planning a trip. Unfortunately the plan has not planned out as quick as I had thought. Hopefully we can all have heaps of various planned events that suit all, at different times etc.

You will be in for an AWESOME session with Carl as he has been nailing them hard recently!!!

Last edited by 2-EXTREME on Thu Sep 24 2009, 07:31; edited 1 time in total
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  JAZA Thu Sep 24 2009, 07:20

2-EXTREME wrote:Thats right I did mention about house and that I was in the process of planning a trip. Unfortunately the plan has not planned out as quick as I had planned. Hopefully we can all have heaps of various planned events that suit all at different times etc.

You will be in for an AWESOME session with Carl as he has been nailing them hard recently!!!

yip should be a great trip
JAZA
JAZA

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down