RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday the 27th Novemeber afternoon session

3 posters

Go down

Thursday the 27th Novemeber afternoon session Empty Thursday the 27th Novemeber afternoon session

Post  Jetskifishing Tue Nov 25 2008, 05:46

Hi keen fishoes, looking a great day Thursday. 2xtreme and I are heading out by 12 noon at Half Moon Bay, to the worm beds past Rakino with possibilities of also chasing work ups. Time to think of your excuses for an afternoon off, it would be rude not to join us on a mint day for fishing lol!

Last edited by Jetskifishing on Wed Nov 26 2008, 06:41; edited 1 time in total
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Thursday the 27th Novemeber afternoon session Empty Re: Thursday the 27th Novemeber afternoon session

Post  Ducky Tue Nov 25 2008, 09:12

Being a contractor I have only one choice... work or loose my job! Sorry team... if I could I would be out there with you! Anyway... just finished off the smoked snapper a few days ago off that last catch...
Ducky
Ducky

Male
Number of posts : 138
PWC : Seadoo GTX
Job/hobbies : Jetski, kayaking, fishing, computers, mountain biking...
Humor : Very much!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Thursday the 27th Novemeber afternoon session Empty Re: Thursday the 27th Novemeber afternoon session

Post  BM Tue Nov 25 2008, 09:48

Ducky you lucky boy! Smoked snapper....its been awhile. I do have a problem that our cat will only eat snapper now and we have none in the fridge. So I guess me being such a nice wife, will let Andrew go and I will stay and work. scratch

BM
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down