RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLONDE MANDY HEADING OUT AFTER WORK!!!

2 posters

Go down

BLONDE MANDY HEADING OUT AFTER WORK!!! Empty BLONDE MANDY HEADING OUT AFTER WORK!!!

Post  BM Thu Nov 27 2008, 08:00

Weather lookin ok tomorrow.Will heading out at 5pm from Half Moon Bay or Eastern Beach, call me on 021 577 810 .
Anyone keen just send me a text,phone or be there ready for an afternoon of extreme fishing!!!
Take a cold beverage as it is quite thirsty work..... sunny

Last edited by Blonde Mandy on Thu Nov 27 2008, 18:46; edited 1 time in total

BM
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

BLONDE MANDY HEADING OUT AFTER WORK!!! Empty Re: BLONDE MANDY HEADING OUT AFTER WORK!!!

Post  Ducky Thu Nov 27 2008, 09:02

You go girl!!! Show that husband of yours how to fish eh!! As for me... well I want to upgrade someday so need the extra cash found in working.... have fun though!
Ducky
Ducky

Male
Number of posts : 138
PWC : Seadoo GTX
Job/hobbies : Jetski, kayaking, fishing, computers, mountain biking...
Humor : Very much!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

BLONDE MANDY HEADING OUT AFTER WORK!!! Empty Re: BLONDE MANDY HEADING OUT AFTER WORK!!!

Post  BM Thu Nov 27 2008, 09:16

Cheers Ducky, will let u know how I go! Very Happy

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Thu Nov 27 2008, 09:19

If you have a really wonderful time... and the fish are huge and happily jumping onto your line... then please go easy on me and don't tell me all the best details... I don't know if I can handle the truth when I can't get out with ya onto the water... have a great time though!!
Ducky
Ducky

Male
Number of posts : 138
PWC : Seadoo GTX
Job/hobbies : Jetski, kayaking, fishing, computers, mountain biking...
Humor : Very much!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Thu Nov 27 2008, 09:28

Sorry mate, if the fish are jumping on my line, they are going straight in the chili bin and YES I will be sharing my moments of glory!
My only words to you is get the ski on the water and do what it orta!! Cool

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Fri Nov 28 2008, 02:50

DUE TO WEATHER MAN GETTING IT WRONG AGAIN!!! Sad I HAVE DECIDED TO MEET THE GIRLS FOR A DRINK INSTEAD!!
MAYBE TOMORROW!

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down