RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia

3 posters

Go down

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia Empty This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia

Post  JetSkiBrian Thu Nov 12 2009, 13:49

My wife, brother and I spent yesterday and last night picking up, putting up and tying in preparation for this storm. I had about 2 inches in my garage this morning and expect a foot to foot and a half tonight. House is surrounded and road impassable. I am going to take the cars away before tonights high tide. Should be fun cleaning up after it is all done. Here are some pictures from this morning.

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0069c

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0049c

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0056c-1

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0054b-2

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0066a-2

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0063c-1

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0039-6

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0041b-1

JetSkiBrian

Male
Number of posts : 111
Job/hobbies : fishing,diving,spearfishing
Registration date : 2009-05-28

http://www.jetskibrian.com

Back to top Go down

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia Empty Re: This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia

Post  Jetskifishing Thu Nov 12 2009, 18:21

Hi Brian, great photos Shocked , hope everything will be ok.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia Empty Re: This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia

Post  softbaiter Thu Nov 12 2009, 20:13

Holy crap!

Thats some pretty extreme weather... Is that a common in a storm ?

Hope you guys dont suffer to much damage.
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male
Number of posts : 517
PWC : Yammie FX140 fishing machine.
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb Snap
Job/hobbies : IT System Admin / fixer of anything with button and plug, servers to coffee machines
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  JetSkiBrian Thu Nov 12 2009, 20:50

Luckily it is not that common.
Thanks for the replies. It has been a fun day running around Poquoson moving cars and house hold items for friends and family at low tide (never really got that low). I also jacked the boat up a couple more feet just in case. Talk is the tide may reach Isabel levels, hopefully not. There are a lot of houses much lower than mine. Now we are just watching and waiting to see how high it gets. My neighbors skiff leaned over and dunked the motor today. Here are a couple more pictures.

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0017d

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0009d-3

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0015d

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0010d

This what a Nor Easter looks like living on the water in Poquoson Virginia DSC_0005d-1

JetSkiBrian

Male
Number of posts : 111
Job/hobbies : fishing,diving,spearfishing
Registration date : 2009-05-28

http://www.jetskibrian.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down