RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distances Travelled

Go down

Distances Travelled Empty Distances Travelled

Post  2-EXTREME Sat Jan 30 2010, 02:19

Check out this great website for those of you who do not know it already, I have been meaning to put details on here for some time but keep forgetting.

You need to click on the "Continue Now" top right corner a couple of times at the start to ditch the ads, then close the one that is in the middle for registering for more features etc. You then can move the other ad but can't get rid of it.

Great for working out distance travelled on ski etc for mileage and also if you need it for anything local on land. Hint if using for on land, over on the right hand side, check the box that says follow roads. You will notice above this you change between KMs and Miles.

All you need to do is click the mouse when the cursor is on your start point then keep clicking at each point following that, as it will draw a straight line between clicks when on the water. Seems very accurate.

I have posted an image below of my trip yesterday which also shows the distance travelled of 60 odd miles.

http://www.mapmyrun.com

[img]Distances Travelled Map_tr10[/img]
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum