RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st barge.

2 posters

Go down

1st barge. Empty 1st barge.

Post  mudrunner Tue Feb 09 2010, 07:20

g'day all.

im an aussie that has never bowled underarm......honest! Very Happy

where i live, (southern moreton bay islands) launching a boat can be a drama. strong current, wind, commercial barges and ferries, and a slippery ramp, can take the fun out of the experience. add to that the process i go through to get the boat ready......all got me looking for a new way to go boating-fishing.

my first attempt at a simpler form of fishing was kayak fishing. and wow, its a lot of fun, cheap, and has many advantages. its biggest disadvantage to me was distance. although it was fine for me to fish close to home...1 or 2 km....my desire to go outside and fish was just too much distance.

then i discovered this site!!!!! what a revelation!!! all my desires were, answered..met...realised!!!! a bloody jet ski!!! i can travel the 6km down river to get to the ocean, and beyond, i can fish close to home, i can take the kids to the beach, etc, etc. the ski is perfect for the shallow bay, as well as going on longer trips outside the bay.

so i did some research on what craft was suitable for my needs. pretty soon i decided the most reliable ski would be a new 4 stroke. i dont want speed, airobatics, etc. i want reliability, fuel economy.... however, i found 'new' prices were daunting.....up to 25k for some models!!! finally, after some research i found the below deal from brisbanejetskis.com.au/

here is the ski
http://www.personalwatercraft.com/manufacturers/sea-doo/2009-seadoo-gti-130-review-768.html

so ive just pre-purchased the above ski. $14,000 (aud) brand new, new trailer, 12 month rego for both, 3 sea doo life jackets, all delivered (40km)....

i look forward to any advise members here have, and i llok forward to contributing to this site in the near future. weather it be the pimping of the barge, (sounder, esky, rod holder, etc) or a pic of an unlucky fish or two. a picture is a certainty.... Wink

cheers.

mudrunner

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

1st barge. Empty Re: 1st barge.

Post  2-EXTREME Tue Feb 09 2010, 08:10

Welcome from beyond !!! Andrew from JETSKIFISHING will be glad to hear his site and forum as well as all the members and their contributions has helped provide you with enough information to realise the perfect solution for your dilema.

Look forward to your reports, and great buying on the Seadoo GTI, very good value for money complete package.
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

1st barge. Empty Re: 1st barge.

Post  mudrunner Mon Feb 15 2010, 07:10

paid for today..delivery on thursday.......you little ripper...!!! Laughing

mudrunner

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down