RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid

3 posters

Go down

Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid Empty Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid

Post  Aka Hooter Sat Oct 18 2008, 23:50

Baitboards come in various size and can easily be bolted or screwed to the top of most ice boxes ( chilli bins )Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid New_fi10Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid New_fi11
Aka Hooter
Aka Hooter

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid Empty great setup

Post  hound Thu Jan 08 2009, 08:22

love that setup...i assume that you put it together yourself... ?? any tips on how i go about doing the same

hound

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid Empty Re: Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid

Post  Aka Hooter Thu Jan 08 2009, 11:44

Hi hound yes I made it myself. Andrew from jetski fishing makes one but he is in new zealand. We have made ours as custom basically once you make a bracket for the bottom the shape of the transom of the ski you can pretty much use any ice box, esky chilli bin that you can buy. Mine is fibreglass and that works well form when we go camping ( see other thread on forum for moreton camp trip pics ) bolt anything you want to it and secure it to the back of the ski its easily removable. I can send you some more detailed photos if you like. Cheers HootBait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid Fraser17
Aka Hooter
Aka Hooter

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid Empty Re: Bait Board bolted to ice box chiili bin lid

Post  steegs Sun Feb 08 2009, 10:16

Love the setup guys. That is what I was thinking of trying to do myself. Ran across the forum while researching some different setups, what a find. I don't know of any regular jetski fishoes here in the west, but I fully intend on becoming one of them!
Steegs. Very Happy
steegs
steegs

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down