RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50% off GULP Soft Bait and Fishing Accessories - The Warehouse

2 posters

Go down

50% off GULP Soft Bait and Fishing Accessories - The Warehouse Empty 50% off GULP Soft Bait and Fishing Accessories - The Warehouse

Post  Innsie Sun Jul 19 2009, 00:27

Hi everyone. Went to The Warehouse Pakuranga to buy a set of scales. Noticed 50% off all fishing accessories... YES it includes Gulp softbait!!!

Note - proce check scan doesn't work on the Gulp but at the checkout the operators manually enter the discount! cheers Everything included except fish smokers and sawdust. Try Botany branch as I cleaned out a lot of Pakuranga. They still have plenty of the shines and a few cammo though. Cheers Innsie
Innsie
Innsie

Male
Number of posts : 198
PWC : Seadoo RXT-X
Best fish landed on your ski : 2m Bronze Whaler off Motihue... well almost landed but cut the line!
Job/hobbies : Finance Adviser / Broker / Business Consultant / Snapper Whisperer / Comedian
Humor : Flight of the Conchords - RULE
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.pfgroup.co.nz

Back to top Go down

50% off GULP Soft Bait and Fishing Accessories - The Warehouse Empty Re: 50% off GULP Soft Bait and Fishing Accessories - The Warehouse

Post  2-EXTREME Sun Jul 19 2009, 05:58

Thanks for the heads up Neil. BEWARE NO-ONE bother with Warehouse Botany. Their stock is useless and I have 10 times more selection in my garage !!! Pakuranga is another story. However Innsie grabed the last Berkley Digital scales for $20 so guess I will be loitering around all the other Warehouses in Auckland to land a deal.(Fishoe you could do with one of these to assist in the verification of "rumour has it" 21lb snapper from Gannet!!)

Hard to beat Gulp Softbaits for $6.00!!
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down