RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New sections maybe???

Go down

New sections maybe??? Empty New sections maybe???

Post  ZO-SIX Wed Aug 12 2009, 19:52

I am getting into jet ski fishing and i am in the planning stages. I have done all my information gathering here and other places about this new sport of mine. But what i cant find is reconmended rods and reels for different things. I see some pictures of rigged ski's with both casting and spinning outfits. I see all kinds of different rod lengths and types. questions i have are whats good for what. I will be going after catfish, sturgeon, stripper bass, rock cod, ling cod, shark, halibut, tuna, large mouth bass and more from the ski. I live in the Delta region of the central valley of California. I can go from fresh water to brackish to salt in the bay with out even going more then 30 miles in any direction. I really need something very versitile. Im leaning on getting 2 Abu Garcia revo toro's 61's which are high speed. Also looking 2 shimano bait runners in the 5500 or 6500 size, and sugestions on rods to pair them up with??? any help would be greatly appreciated.

ZO-SIX

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum