RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW !!!! 200 Registered Forum Members!!!!

+3
Scowner
Fishoe
2-EXTREME
7 posters

Go down

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW !!!! 200 Registered Forum Members!!!! Empty CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW !!!! 200 Registered Forum Members!!!!

Post  2-EXTREME Tue Sep 08 2009, 08:46

Welldone Andrew, your persistance, passion, committement and the ongoing support of all regular users of this forum have made this latest milestone achieveable. 200 in such a short time is a great achievement you should be proud of.

Thanks for providing this forum and your website and keeping the momentum up with all your glowing reports of jetskifishing success (I'll take care of the social cruising side aye Wink ) I am sure others will agree you have created a fantastic community of information, laughs, frustrations and friends. Good job mate!!!

Last edited by 2-EXTREME on Tue Jan 26 2010, 19:57; edited 1 time in total
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW !!!! 200 Registered Forum Members!!!! Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW !!!! 200 Registered Forum Members!!!!

Post  Fishoe Tue Sep 08 2009, 08:50

cheers
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male
Number of posts : 539
Best fish landed on your ski : monster
Job/hobbies : Refrigeration engineer/catching big fish
Humor : Fillet And Release
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW !!!! 200 Registered Forum Members!!!! Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW !!!! 200 Registered Forum Members!!!!

Post  Scowner Tue Sep 08 2009, 09:12

I second that. I havent had so much fun as since I discovered this site and the experience of jetskifishing with a bunch of like minded people.
Bring on 300!
Scowner
Scowner

Male
Number of posts : 131
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake 155hp 1500cc 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb 1oz - Sat 28nov09
Job/hobbies : IT
Humor : Red Dwarf
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Tue Sep 08 2009, 10:08

yeah,...what Mark said!!
Cher Cher Cool
eddie
eddie
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 149
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake edition 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 690mm,12.2LB at the Haystack 5/12/09
Job/hobbies : job=sales/marketing.hobbies=rallying and fishing....now jetski fishing!!!
Humor : All Types!!
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Innsie Wed Sep 09 2009, 06:36

I'm with everyone else on this. Andrew - you're doing a great job mate and have created a real community of people that share great experiences and an ever growing common interest. I really think it's cool that, thanks to you, we are all meeting new people and growing more passionate about jetskifishing. Long live and prosper all who join this fun sport!

It needs to also be said that Mark (2 Xtreme) is up there with his support and assistance/ideas. Well done to you both. cheers I guess this means you'll both be bringing a few beers next time you call in Very Happy
Innsie
Innsie

Male
Number of posts : 198
PWC : Seadoo RXT-X
Best fish landed on your ski : 2m Bronze Whaler off Motihue... well almost landed but cut the line!
Job/hobbies : Finance Adviser / Broker / Business Consultant / Snapper Whisperer / Comedian
Humor : Flight of the Conchords - RULE
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.pfgroup.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Thu Sep 10 2009, 00:51

Hi Crew, thanks for the positive feedback. Certainly is a great milestone having over 200 like minded Jetskifishos in one community. Keeping it in perspective, this is only possible through people registering as a user and contributing to the site, so great effort to all being new to a forum. If all of us give back what they have received from the site, this forum will continue to grow with a wealth of information. As most of you know this to date has been a costly and most of all, a time taking process to get to this stage. I thank so many of you registered users for your support, especially 2Extreme for handling all my responsibilities when I am not here.
So thanks again crew, I love reading everyones experiences and I still learn something new everytime I am reading posts on the forum.
Keep up the good work everyone, bring on the great Summer fishing and I look forward to building more great friendships through our Jetskifishing community.

Cheers, Andrew
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulB Fri Sep 11 2009, 06:36

Good site, good people, well done Andrew, Cheers
PaulB
PaulB

Male
Number of posts : 50
PWC : Kawasaki Ultra 250
Job/hobbies : Truck Driver/ Trainer
Humor : very sick sense of humour
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down