RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transducer mounting on a GTI SE

3 posters

Go down

Transducer mounting on a GTI SE Empty Transducer mounting on a GTI SE

Post  Cliff Tue Sep 29 2009, 00:04

Hey there you guys. Does anyone have an IN hull mounted transducer on a Seadoo GTI se. If you do, could you please post some pics on the positioning. and let me know roughly how acurate it is.
Cliff
Cliff

Male
Number of posts : 12
PWC : 2008 Sea-Doo GTi Humminbird 788ci
Best fish landed on your ski : 15.2 pound
Job/hobbies : Sparkie, Jetski fishing
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Transducer mounting on a GTI SE Empty Re: Transducer mounting on a GTI SE

Post  eddie Tue Sep 29 2009, 05:40

Hi Cliff,
yes my Seadoo GTX wake has a in hull transducer. I will try and get some photo's and upload in the next 24 hrs.

It works very well!! For example, if I drop my jig head over the side it shows it on the screen, and follows the flicking action.

I guess it is most important to use a good brand. I had mine installed by the guys at Woodbine who have done a number of in hull kits. The seadoo in particular is good for this type of placement.
eddie
eddie
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 149
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake edition 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 690mm,12.2LB at the Haystack 5/12/09
Job/hobbies : job=sales/marketing.hobbies=rallying and fishing....now jetski fishing!!!
Humor : All Types!!
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Transducer mounting on a GTI SE Empty Transducer Mounting

Post  majac Fri Oct 09 2009, 20:27

Im really new to this and halfway thru setting up my Ski. Im keen to find out who in South Akl is best qualified to fit my GPS/Finder unit on my Ski. I could do this myself but would rather avoid any costly errors. Ive purchased a GTI 4 Tec and also keen to know how to remove the centre console lid ? Im reasonably practical but have no wish to poke screwdrivers etc in places where they dont belong? Any body out there that can give me a heads up?

Ps Great site ,didnt relise there were so many like minded ex boat owners. Dont know why I didnt do the Ski thing earlier ! cheers

majac

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Transducer mounting on a GTI SE Empty Transducer mounting on a GTI SE

Post  Cliff Mon Oct 12 2009, 22:32

Hey there majac

I am having my humminbird 788ci chart plotter finder installed by Kevin at Skimd on Saturday. I will take some pics on Sunday on put them up on the site. Skimd is at Unit Seven, 4 Markedo Place, Papakura, Auckland. Their number is 09 2991064 As for the lid on the console, I think you need to take the whole box out and lift the lid rite up and it should come out of the grooves.
Cliff
Cliff

Male
Number of posts : 12
PWC : 2008 Sea-Doo GTi Humminbird 788ci
Best fish landed on your ski : 15.2 pound
Job/hobbies : Sparkie, Jetski fishing
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Transducer mounting on a GTI SE Empty Re: Transducer mounting on a GTI SE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content