RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders

+2
Innsie
salti 1
6 posters

Go down

keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders Empty keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders

Post  salti 1 Mon Nov 09 2009, 07:47

Hi guys. jetski will be all finished this week , and are keen to tow it up to Auckland this weekend, and to learn a few tips off you pro's on soft baiting as i'm old school , used to straylining. Can meet early on Sunday if anyone is interested, email me or call me 027 3066 122 or 07 3483868. cheers Glenn
salti 1
salti 1

Male
Number of posts : 41
PWC : 2006 honda 1200 turbo
Best fish landed on your ski : snapper 10.3 lbs
Job/hobbies : Moulding technician/fishing and fishing
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders Empty Re: keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders

Post  salti 1 Tue Nov 10 2009, 08:15

Can make it Saturday morning 14 November ,cheers
salti 1
salti 1

Male

Back to top Go down

keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders Empty Re: keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders

Post  Innsie Thu Nov 12 2009, 03:30

I am trying to go out Sat morning EARLY if the weather/tide's right. Will drop a post Fri night to confirm. Leave from Bucklands Beach ramp prob around 5:30am
Innsie
Innsie

Male
Number of posts : 198
PWC : Seadoo RXT-X
Best fish landed on your ski : 2m Bronze Whaler off Motihue... well almost landed but cut the line!
Job/hobbies : Finance Adviser / Broker / Business Consultant / Snapper Whisperer / Comedian
Humor : Flight of the Conchords - RULE
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.pfgroup.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  salti 1 Thu Nov 12 2009, 07:37

hi innsie
thanks for the reply but somethings popped up and now i'm unable to make the trip up to Auckland .Mayby try again soon CHEERS GLENN
salti 1
salti 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Thu Nov 12 2009, 07:45

That's a shame Salti, but you can pretty much bet that every Saturday and usually Sunday there is at least 5 + skis on the water so you will always have someone to hook up with and we more than welcome you up.
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  salti 1 Thu Nov 12 2009, 07:58

Thanks for that, i,m fizzin to get out just spent the last two weeks making my own ulti rod holder and mounting my new garmin f,f gps ,may have to settle on a quick jig on the lake.
cheers glenn.
salti 1
salti 1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Innsie Thu Nov 12 2009, 10:25

Glenn, we'll catch a few for ya mate and post down. Those NZ post bags seal pretty well Laughing Catch you another time.

Mark - you planning on an expedition? I want to try the Noises for a change if weather's good. Taking my No.2 son this time. He wants to better his brother! The more the merrier. I need to be home Sun for my smallest boys party.
Innsie
Innsie

Male
Best fish landed on your ski : 2m Bronze Whaler off Motihue... well almost landed but cut the line!
Job/hobbies : Finance Adviser / Broker / Business Consultant / Snapper Whisperer / Comedian

Back to top Go down

Post  newbie Thu Nov 12 2009, 19:00

Neil, dont you ever sleep in LOL Sleep

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Innsie Fri Nov 13 2009, 04:20

Planning on a later expedition as tides probably better for it. I'll be out there from 6:30 and aim to be back at Bklds by 10:30am with a bin full. See you on the water if interested. It could be a wild ride if the wind doesn't abate!
Innsie
Innsie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Innsie Fri Nov 13 2009, 15:52

Damn dog woke me up and can't get back to sleep! Best to simply go fishing early. See whoever on the water. I'll be initially around Seargants and then who knows... Rakino...? Will have channel 6 on VHF.
Innsie
Innsie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  newbie Fri Nov 13 2009, 17:27

Dog woke you up, yeah right! mate you actually picked it as there is no wind. forcast says its going to pick up though. ashame would have joined you, but have to go up north this weekend. fingers crossed next week. good luck with the chilli full.

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

keen to meet and go fishing with the Aucklanders Empty Dog woke you up !!??

Post  aleigh Fri Nov 13 2009, 18:36

Innsie wrote:Damn dog woke me up and can't get back to sleep! Best to simply go fishing early. See whoever on the water. I'll be initially around Seargants and then who knows... Rakino...? Will have channel 6 on VHF.

Are you sure the dog wasn't getting payback for all the times you've woke him/her up going fishing early !! Laughing

Well hope you enjoy the day - looks good through the window - mind you you've probably caught your limit by now and are heading back
aleigh
aleigh

Male
Number of posts : 186
PWC : Kawasaki STX 15F
Best fish landed on your ski : 40cm snapper on 02/01/10 still trying for bigger
Job/hobbies : Drugs / Kids
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Innsie Sat Nov 14 2009, 20:17

Yeah, yeah. It was her pay back! Managed to get 4 snapper. Smallest 43cm... so that's 4 more than 2-Extremes outing on Friday Laughing
Innsie
Innsie

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JAZA Sun Nov 15 2009, 07:03

Innsie wrote:Yeah, yeah. It was her pay back! Managed to get 4 snapper. Smallest 43cm... so that's 4 more than 2-Extremes outing on Friday Laughing

ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT CATCHING FISH Rolling Eyes Cool
JAZA
JAZA

Male
Number of posts : 177
PWC : 2008 Sea-Doo GTX
Best fish landed on your ski : 10LB SNAPPER FLAT ROCK 9-02-10 JIGGING
Job/hobbies : TRADESMAN/JETSKIFISHING/SNOWBOARDING
Humor : YOUR NOT KEEPING THAT ARE U??
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Sun Nov 15 2009, 08:36

Innsie wrote:Yeah, yeah. It was her pay back! Managed to get 4 snapper. Smallest 43cm... so that's 4 more than 2-Extremes outing on Friday Laughing

Thanks for the support............!! lol! I would expect nothing less from you Innsie. The 25 knots SW wind against a 3.1M incoming tide was out of control and messy. Whilst the conditions were crap there was very little sign anywhere and even when it was found the wind and tide moved you off em pretty quick. That last part of the Motuihe Channel were in those conditions you get opposing waves coming towards your bow from port and starboard sure make for some interesting riding. Even though no fish, it was certainly a fun and challenging ride.
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down