RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention

5 posters

Go down

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention Empty I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention

Post  JetSkiBrian Mon Nov 30 2009, 23:22

At the urging of my younger brother David, I entered a photo contest for Virginia.
I submitted a couple of pictures in the Coastal and Chesapeake Bay catagory and recieved an honorable mention for this picture that I took from my backyard. Here is a link to the site Scenic Virginia, Inc.
I am not a photographer but I do enjoy taking pictures. The first picture is the one that placed. The hardest part was choosing from the thousands of pictures that I have taken this last year. Most of them were taken while I was fishing from my jet ski.

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention BackyardSunriseHerons01

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention BelowtheBridge-CBBT-01

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention SchoonerNearChesapeakeBayBridgeT-1

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention NewPointComfort-PelicanGullRace

JetSkiBrian

Male
Number of posts : 111
Job/hobbies : fishing,diving,spearfishing
Registration date : 2009-05-28

http://www.jetskibrian.com

Back to top Go down

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention Empty Re: I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention

Post  SeaDooer Tue Dec 01 2009, 03:42

Well done brian, I do like the first shot...

SeaDooer

Male
Number of posts : 42
Job/hobbies : Work in Cranes, HIAB type and spares for all cranes. Hobbies are fishing of course :) photography, having a relaxing beer or two & getting out and about
Registration date : 2009-04-24

http://www.allcrane.co.nz

Back to top Go down

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention Empty Re: I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention

Post  PaulB Tue Dec 01 2009, 06:37

Awesome photos Brian !!
PaulB
PaulB

Male
Number of posts : 50
PWC : Kawasaki Ultra 250
Job/hobbies : Truck Driver/ Trainer
Humor : very sick sense of humour
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Tue Dec 01 2009, 08:02

As always great shots ...... Mr I Am No Photographer !!

The first shot is magic and I usually judge a good photo or good art by how long it holds my attention and how intriguing it becomes the more you study it. That is one shot that deserves plenty.
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post  JetSkiBrian Tue Dec 01 2009, 12:04

Hey---Wow, Thanks for the replies. I am not a great story teller so I try and let the pictures do the talking. I take a lot of pictures of other boats and whatever is around me that day every now and then I get one that to me is memorable. Here are some of my favorites from this last year.

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention Pelican09

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention SchoonerSunset02

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention GotAir-1

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention DSC_0106a-1

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention DSC_0093a-2

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention DSC_0048a-6

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention DSC_0044-4

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention DSC_0037a-3

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention DSC_0011a

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention CheaspeakeLightTowerSunrise01

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention CheaspeakeLightTowerFishingFleet

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention CapeHenryLightsatTwilight02

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention AngryFiddler-1

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention BelowtheBridge-CBBT-03

I Entered My First Photo Contest And Recieved Honorable Mention DSC_0015d-1

JetSkiBrian

Male
Number of posts : 111
Job/hobbies : fishing,diving,spearfishing
Registration date : 2009-05-28

http://www.jetskibrian.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Wed Dec 02 2009, 09:10

Love it!!!

Some of these photo's make me want to paint again!!
eddie
eddie
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 149
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake edition 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 690mm,12.2LB at the Haystack 5/12/09
Job/hobbies : job=sales/marketing.hobbies=rallying and fishing....now jetski fishing!!!
Humor : All Types!!
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down