RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain name disagreement

+5
aleigh
z_halen
dj021
memfis
Jetskifishing
9 posters

Go down

Domain name disagreement Empty Domain name disagreement

Post  Jetskifishing Tue Jan 19 2010, 22:41

Hi Crew, some entertainment for you and to clear the air, I am over the gossip caused from Dereks childish games and would be interested to hear how many of you have been actually PM with the BS over the last year. He kept threatening if everyone knew what I did, here it is...

It is long overdue everyone knows the truth of my side of Dereks little cry, instead of the slander behind my back trying slow down the momentum of Jetskifishing. Derek has his back up at me, still after me giving him an opportunity to him to resolve amicably. A few years a go with my X wife ,when creating a few ideas that pictured Jetskifishing, 10 domain names were purchased that were available to anyone with insight, just like a personalised plate etc. At that time Derek had just shown his true colours and kept me at careful distance marketing in alliance with the Manta product, my potential competitor. To cut a long story short, protecting my interests, Derek was pictured agreeably on my website and anyone wanting to search for Jetskifishing ideas, most were thought of to get Jetskifishing where it is today.
In short Derek called me a year later, abused me threathened me saying I will be in court and the Gone fishing team are all disgusted and I will go no further being destroyed, bla!bla! Then I tried to do what was amicable, amongst dealing with a messy marriage split and custody of three kids. I said offer me a fair price, yet I got no reply for the expense of securing your name or otherwise I suggested get the .com version... After the threats with no follow up till months later with a lot more recent abuse, with some childish name calling and saying the whole industry thinks I am an ass, sorry guys if I am. Yet, I still bloody offer him it, which only gets more constant email abuse as he cant pull his head out and move on...
The name is a has been, haven't seen a fishing report from him on here, there is no positive to what us Jetskifishos are doing so let Derek keep on trying to bag to my retailers and aqaintances etc, its all really a bit pathetic, I actually am passionate about Jetskifishing, why I contribute reports etc and introduce people to the sport.
If thats all Derek can find I have done wrong in two years, life aint to bad...
Onwards and upwards, Happy Fishing
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Domain name disagreement Empty Re: Domain name disagreement

Post  memfis Wed Jan 20 2010, 08:06

hey brutha! i aint met you yet! but if you are an ASS! then your a bloody GOOD ASS!!!! mate just keep up the good S#$t! and remember look after number 1 and your family! and the rest means sod all..

Mucho regards Mark Aka Memfis
memfis
memfis

Male
Number of posts : 63
PWC : fx ho waverunner
Best fish landed on your ski : 13.1/2lb snapper
Job/hobbies : Refrigeration/ air con
Humor : Dont ask me!! i dont care.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  dj021 Wed Jan 20 2010, 09:10

What has Derek added to this sport in recent times?? Anybody seen him out on the water fishing in recent months?? Maybe we should start a "Where's Derek been" post.

My opinion, keep doing what you do Andrew. You'll have plenty of support. Last time I checked when it comes to the web - First in, first served!

Dave
dj021
dj021

Male
Number of posts : 19
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz Snapper
Job/hobbies : Fishing
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  z_halen Wed Jan 20 2010, 09:13

Some people will winge at Santa Claus.... I don't care what you call this forum, i love your stories, brilliant information and smashing video's. You must put a sh..t load of time into this forum and we really appreciate it.. Don't care who the other bloke is, but Andrew, you've got a huge amount of credibility with us from the post's you make. It's obvious that you don't give a S#$t about making millions of dollars (as if you could from this site anyway) but would rather see lot's of people enjoy themselves out on their ski's.

I can't believe i'm even giving a kiwi a complement, but it's obivously truely deserved, So.. If this other guy is reading this, instead of winging - P...ss Off, or be positive... The worlds full of wingers we don't need more of em...............................

z_halen

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Wed Jan 20 2010, 19:32

Thanks guys for all your positive feedback, espescially relate to look after your family and number one, quite often forget that and keep everyone else happy. Doing the best I can and hope to catch up with any of you that are able to come out on Saturday.
Cheers, Andrew
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  aleigh Thu Jan 21 2010, 00:17

Not sure who Derek is from your post - thus I guess if I don't know then I don't need to know.

Domain names as stated are first in but with exception of someone that can prove that they had prior use of the name (in court).
From what I've seen over the last nearly a year you deserve the domain. As stated before me, you have done most of the visible work to get the sport up and running, have provided a great piece of kit to make it easy and as also stated need to look after yourself and your great kids.

Andrew
aleigh
aleigh

Male
Number of posts : 186
PWC : Kawasaki STX 15F
Best fish landed on your ski : 40cm snapper on 02/01/10 still trying for bigger
Job/hobbies : Drugs / Kids
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulB Thu Jan 21 2010, 06:16

The other fella should stick to cooking Andrew, You have done all the work getting a lot of people into Jetskifishing so stick with it mate, you have done a top job so far.
PaulB
PaulB

Male
Number of posts : 50
PWC : Kawasaki Ultra 250
Job/hobbies : Truck Driver/ Trainer
Humor : very sick sense of humour
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Shdbefishn? Thu Jan 21 2010, 06:23

PaulB wrote:The other fella should stick to cooking Andrew, You have done all the work getting a lot of people into Jetskifishing so stick with it mate, you have done a top job so far.

Well said Paul, I have long been a fan of the Sinclair crew but Andrew has done more for the sport than anyone else I know, in all the hours I have put on my ski fishing I have never seen Derek on the water yet. It's a shame things cannot be more amicable as its a great sport and we are all keen fishermen, Derek included.

Bury the hatchet guys and lets catch some fish!
Shdbefishn?
Shdbefishn?

Male
Number of posts : 320
PWC : 2006 VX110
Best fish landed on your ski : 68cm snap - no scales (well the fish had some lol) Hammerhead Shark..
Job/hobbies : Fishing
Humor : lol of course
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  JAZA Thu Jan 21 2010, 07:19

andrew you have done a great job here what ya doing etc...... helped out alot when we first purchased skis Wink and also do a great rod holder stuff this guy look after number one Cool also gone fishing sux big time ITM IS THE WAY TO GO ANYWAY Laughing
JAZA
JAZA

Male
Number of posts : 177
PWC : 2008 Sea-Doo GTX
Best fish landed on your ski : 10LB SNAPPER FLAT ROCK 9-02-10 JIGGING
Job/hobbies : TRADESMAN/JETSKIFISHING/SNOWBOARDING
Humor : YOUR NOT KEEPING THAT ARE U??
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  softbaiter Sat Jan 23 2010, 22:36

JAZA wrote:andrew you have done a great job here what ya doing etc...... helped out alot when we first purchased skis Wink and also do a great rod holder stuff this guy look after number one Cool also gone fishing sux big time ITM IS THE WAY TO GO ANYWAY Laughing

Ditto.

ITM should give you a slot ! Razz Razz
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male
Number of posts : 517
PWC : Yammie FX140 fishing machine.
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb Snap
Job/hobbies : IT System Admin / fixer of anything with button and plug, servers to coffee machines
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum