RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for fellow Jet Ski Fishos in Brisbane area

2 posters

Go down

Looking for fellow Jet Ski Fishos in Brisbane area Empty Looking for fellow Jet Ski Fishos in Brisbane area

Post  sinavv Wed Jan 27 2010, 04:00

I have my Kawasaki STX-15F ski setup for fishing. Eski, 6 rod holders, safety gear, etc.
I am based in Brisbane, and am looking for anyone that is keen to catch up for a jet ski fish around Brisbane (inc Sunshine & Gold Coasts).
I have been out off Moreton Island, in the bay, offshore Gold Coast, and around the pin. So far best trip was offshore around Hutchies/Trench (I have an EPIRB) where we saw some free jumping marlin and hooked something decent trolling on 15kg but dropped the hooks. Around the pin it's usually flathead.
Would love to meet some more keen jet ski fishos and head our for a fish (offshore especially now the pelagics are on).
sinavv
sinavv

Male
Number of posts : 5
PWC : 2009 STX15F
Best fish landed on your ski : Nothing worth mentioning. Yet....
Job/hobbies : Fishing, Bodyboarding, Climbing, Flying.
Humor : All
Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Looking for fellow Jet Ski Fishos in Brisbane area Empty Re: Looking for fellow Jet Ski Fishos in Brisbane area

Post  rastasman Wed Jan 27 2010, 11:57

Sinnav

I'm down on NSW North Coast (Lennox Head - about 8 mins south of Byron Bay). I'm interested in a catchup. Can meet up with you on the Goldy. Email me at nick.astone@gmail.com should you be interested.

Cheers
Nick

rastasman

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down