RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau

2 posters

Go down

Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau Empty Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau

Post  softbaiter Fri Jan 02 2009, 20:39

its looking like some good weather, whos keen to get out in the middle and find some carrots
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male
Number of posts : 517
PWC : Yammie FX140 fishing machine.
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb Snap
Job/hobbies : IT System Admin / fixer of anything with button and plug, servers to coffee machines
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau Empty Mondays on the Manukau

Post  swasy Fri Jan 02 2009, 23:43

Hi Matt

Yes I might be in for a Monday fish on the Manukau what time were you thinking...? lets plan to avoid sharks and stingrays this time... Very Happy

Were you heading out Sunday as well on the Hauraki gulf? if so were from? and where to?

Keith
swasy
swasy

Male
Number of posts : 139
PWC : 2007 YAMAHA FX160HO
Best fish landed on your ski : 10 KG Kingi on light gear (4kg)
Job/hobbies : Buisness Manager & Contract Sales Resource
Humor : I have 4 kids...you have to have a sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau Empty Re: Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau

Post  softbaiter Sat Jan 03 2009, 00:10

Hey Keith!

Yeah lets avoid those rays haha, although i reckong one ray was actually a somali pirate dressed as a ray trying to board your ski and hijack it.
A mate and I Went out and got 40 scollies last night and the night before on the ski. Did an east coast trip in dads boat on new years eve day, went to shag rock and got a a couple then back out between duders and waiheke (out of the kauri point reserve of course) got another one, then got 4 in the kelp on softies on the kawakawa bay side of ponui a couple of times i actually casted up onto the rocks thats how close we were, and in 3m of water, some nice kelpies!
I was thinking of doing an east coast trip tomorrow, but will have to go borrow a tow vehicle, which i havent sourced yet, I will ring the olds and see if one of their company 4wd's are available, so thats not set in stone yet also weather looks pretty shit.

Probably head out about 8am'ish, how say you ? ive PM'ed Doggie too.
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male
Job/hobbies : IT System Admin / fixer of anything with button and plug, servers to coffee machines

Back to top Go down

Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau Empty Re: Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau

Post  softbaiter Sat Jan 03 2009, 00:11

actually tomorrow doesnt look that bad
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male

Back to top Go down

Monday the 5th Morning outting on the Manukau Empty East coast

Post  swasy Sat Jan 03 2009, 01:40

Hi Matt

If your doing the east coast tomorrow how about we stay out over night somewhere??? fish in the evening and then in the morning?

Keith
swasy
swasy

Male
Number of posts : 139
PWC : 2007 YAMAHA FX160HO
Best fish landed on your ski : 10 KG Kingi on light gear (4kg)
Job/hobbies : Buisness Manager & Contract Sales Resource
Humor : I have 4 kids...you have to have a sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  softbaiter Sat Jan 03 2009, 01:48

Hi Keith

we are on for the gulf tomorrow, i just gotta go collect the patrol from my parents house, but I can't stay overnight as the mrs has to work monday morn.

Shall we say a 8am launch from kawakawa bay ? high tide at 1:11pm.

I got a new setup for the chilibin its level and much more stable now, my wife Kylie will come too and catch all the fish on her new pink shimano rod! shes a bloody tinarse, soon to get pushed in the water bounce
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down