RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Jetskifishing is where it's at!

+2
Jetskifishing
Fishoe
6 posters

Go down

Why Jetskifishing is where it's at! Empty Why Jetskifishing is where it's at!

Post  Fishoe Sat Apr 04 2009, 04:23

Oh my f$%#@! God now I remember why I brought a ski, I got the ramp at 6am as planned still waiting for the boat at 6.45am, he finally turns up and the boat has all the covers on it, so another 15 mins of pissing around. I then backed it in, cause he cant back a trailer get it in and my gear onboard then he wants me to drive, so I ask where the key is and he left it at home Evil or Very Mad Waiting for a key to be dropped off, another 20 mins gone so we finally get to Sargents and that little chop on the way was shit, my ski rides better than a 6m glass boat Laughing After a pounding for 20 mins ride to get there, I landed 6 snaps for them to take home. I took them for a tour of the Gulf, I was parked next to the skis and they were not rocking and rolling like us started to make me feel sick Laughing So we went back to the ramp, I parked it at the jetty while he got the trailer, no shit 15 mins later he comes back and has forgot the car keys No So off he goes to get it again, comes back 10 mins later and crosses the car and trailer up coming down the ramp, had to take the trailer off to get it straight Mad so I backed it down and got the f#$% out of there, home to bless my ski and never again on his boat, I think it will be for sale very soon WHAT A DAY OF AND HE FORGOT HIS FISHING GEAR NO BAITS

GO THE JETSKIS

Laughing Laughing lol! lol! Suspect
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male
Number of posts : 539
Best fish landed on your ski : monster
Job/hobbies : Refrigeration engineer/catching big fish
Humor : Fillet And Release
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Why Jetskifishing is where it's at! Empty Re: Why Jetskifishing is where it's at!

Post  Jetskifishing Sat Apr 04 2009, 08:58

Great report fish ho, had me in laughter knowing how real all those situations are, when boating. I am sure only those who experience the jetskifishing practicalities in practice, will truely understand all the positives. Very Happy

Last edited by Jetskifishing on Sat Apr 04 2009, 19:05; edited 1 time in total
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Why Jetskifishing is where it's at! Empty Re: THE FISH HO REPORT

Post  Shdbefishn? Sat Apr 04 2009, 09:14

LMFAO...isn't he your boss??? PMSL when he reads your post cause you would have told him about this website when your telling your fishing stories.. lol!
Shdbefishn?
Shdbefishn?

Male
Number of posts : 320
PWC : 2006 VX110
Best fish landed on your ski : 68cm snap - no scales (well the fish had some lol) Hammerhead Shark..
Job/hobbies : Fishing
Humor : lol of course
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Why Jetskifishing is where it's at! Empty Re: Why Jetskifishing is where it's at!

Post  Fishoe Sat Apr 04 2009, 10:17

x boss, i dont tell people at work about site i case i need to knock off a bit early for a mission Laughing
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  HOTBODZ Sat Apr 04 2009, 17:42

ROFLMFAO
Such a funny story , I'm glad I chose a jetski over a boat to fish off . You could have had your quota and been back and filleted , in the time you spent mucking around at the ramp.
HOTBODZ
HOTBODZ

Male
Number of posts : 179
PWC : 2008 SEADOO GTX LTD 215 SUPERCHARGED
Best fish landed on your ski : 7lb Snapper
Job/hobbies : Company Director
Humor : Tag and Release
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Why Jetskifishing is where it's at! Empty Re: THE FISH HO REPORT - Why Jetskifishing is where it's at!

Post  Shdbefishn? Sun Apr 05 2009, 00:17

Could have been worse, yr day cld have been like this lol

[img]Why Jetskifishing is where it's at! Pwc_8010[/img]
Shdbefishn?
Shdbefishn?

Male
Number of posts : 320
PWC : 2006 VX110
Best fish landed on your ski : 68cm snap - no scales (well the fish had some lol) Hammerhead Shark..
Job/hobbies : Fishing
Humor : lol of course
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishoe Sun Apr 05 2009, 03:51

lol! lol! lol! if wasn't driving the boat it well could of been worse pale
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevo Tue Jun 23 2009, 03:49

Ha !!! Love the SUV pics, Seen some thing similar at Halfmoon bay involving a boat and 4 chinese fellas. Gave them a hand. Despite their situation they were most amused by the submerged BMW X5. Good on the sense of humour chaps i bet Mum was Pissed.

Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 4
PWC : 2008 Sea-Doo RXT-X
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper 5.8kg
Job/hobbies : Motor sports ,Fishing (jet ski of corse)
Humor : = Funny shit.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Wed Jul 15 2009, 09:28

very good guys!!
check this out..(some thing I heard)

again, "asia pacific rim people" dropping powerboat in at HMB, wondered why thier boat wouldn't come off the trailor...(they hadn't remove the tie downs)
So they proceeded to unhook trailor from car,,,.....##%?? Rolling Eyes
Still boat fully attached and semi floating with a little less freeboard. Rolling Eyes

they applied some throttle in R to try and dislodge and...nothing,....still attached!! don't know what happen next, but hope that was their only day at sea!!

"Some mothers do have em"
eddie
eddie
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 149
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake edition 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 690mm,12.2LB at the Haystack 5/12/09
Job/hobbies : job=sales/marketing.hobbies=rallying and fishing....now jetski fishing!!!
Humor : All Types!!
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down