RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Auckland, Saturday the 8th, morning or afternoon?

4 posters

Go down

East Auckland, Saturday the 8th, morning or afternoon? Empty East Auckland, Saturday the 8th, morning or afternoon?

Post  Jetskifishing Tue Nov 04 2008, 09:06

The forecast is looking great at this stage for light winds this Saturday, 2xtreme and I are thinking about a fishing session out towards Rakino area or Noises for all those keen to catch some Snapper or the possible Kingies that are heading in!
Unsure at this stage if we are doing morning or afternoon, post if you are interested and what times seem to be majority.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

East Auckland, Saturday the 8th, morning or afternoon? Empty Re: East Auckland, Saturday the 8th, morning or afternoon?

Post  Ducky Tue Nov 04 2008, 11:03

naturally always keen... will confirm for sure closer to the time, and as usual if heading to the noises will prob opt to head out from Takapuna; keeps all that millage down for me!

Good to actually catch something prior to leaving for Hahei the weekend after!
Ducky
Ducky

Male
Number of posts : 138
PWC : Seadoo GTX
Job/hobbies : Jetski, kayaking, fishing, computers, mountain biking...
Humor : Very much!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

East Auckland, Saturday the 8th, morning or afternoon? Empty Re: East Auckland, Saturday the 8th, morning or afternoon?

Post  Ducky Thu Nov 06 2008, 09:02

Saturday weather is looking good.... any further advances on numbers keen for a fish?? Ill be heading out at some stage, as to from where... that is the question!
Ducky
Ducky

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Thu Nov 06 2008, 09:07

Well Ducky, you are right weather is looking mint, just a litle disorganised this Saturday. Blonde Mandy is going away and I can't fish comfortably with 3 kids on the Waverunner Rolling Eyes
I am trying to arrange something, will now by 7pm tomorrow. 2extreme is keen, but he has to fit in kids time aswell! Wilsonator was also keen for the morning. PaulB maybe keen and Owen maybe out there like normal. I am sure we will sort for sure.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Fri Nov 07 2008, 00:00

Well now he informs me he's fishing.....little did he know I had planned to take the ski with me and have a quick fish down at Waihi!!! Razz
He even went and brought me sides for the trailer as I am having difficulty reversing with nothing to guide me!!
Now isnt that nice.....that will be my christmas present I suppose santa !!!
I can see a small amount of conflict happening between who can take the ski now there is only 1!! But the women is always right remember.
I might have to get serious about making that Womens Fishing DVD sooner than I thought so I can get that pink ski!!

Anyway all the best guys for Saturday, go and clean up out there, I will be watching on the forum to see your reports and hopefully some photos for the Wall of Fame!!!

BM
Admin

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Fri Nov 07 2008, 06:48

Saturady morning,Thought I will head out to between Rakino and Motatapu for starters and see how I go. My cellph number is 0274 864 560 if anyone keen email on here or text me. Not sure what time yet, will play by ear. Camo is probably the flavou to try.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Fri Nov 07 2008, 07:07

I am so in!! Will leave from Takapuna though, and will head north around Rongototo Island to meet up with you... this will save me quite a few miles in travel...

Only need to know a time, but if I am not early to the boat ramp, then I will miss out on a car park and will have to leave from Birkenhead...
Ducky
Ducky

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulB Fri Nov 07 2008, 07:49

Post a time that you might be heading out when you know Andrew, I might be able to organize myself to make it......and not breakdown I hope.
PaulB
PaulB

Male
Number of posts : 50
PWC : Kawasaki Ultra 250
Job/hobbies : Truck Driver/ Trainer
Humor : very sick sense of humour

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Fri Nov 07 2008, 08:53

Hi Paul B ,will leave by 6am at Half Moon Bay again and head to Rakino Channel first, if all is well. Not sure of tide or bite time, just going to try pot luck. See you at the ramp anyone or out there.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulB Fri Nov 07 2008, 09:04

Hi Andrew, might see you out there , don't think I can make it to launch by 6 so will try to catch you out there. Cheers Paul.
PaulB
PaulB

Male
Number of posts : 50
PWC : Kawasaki Ultra 250
Job/hobbies : Truck Driver/ Trainer
Humor : very sick sense of humour

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Fri Nov 07 2008, 09:22

Great Paul, I will have my 0274 864 560 phone, hope to see you there!
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down