RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT

+20
Desflurane
Krud
memfis
chris davis
chealy
Fishoe
Shdbefishn?
JAZA
aleigh
Gary
dually
2-EXTREME
nounou
softbaiter
easy78
PaulB
eddie
Scowner
Mike The Builder
Jetskifishing
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Empty EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION PACKS

Post  Jetskifishing Fri Feb 26 2010, 04:50

Hi Crew, here is the EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION PACKS for all those registered before March the 4th
Pack includes a free tub of Gulp Alive, Top Catch chiller bag, Demon Energy drink and Harbourmaster Safety Pack with DVD on Safe Boating.
[img]King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Regist11[/img]
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Empty Re: King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT

Post  JAZA Fri Feb 26 2010, 15:12

hey andy u thought of doing some printed tshirts?? etc with a few sponsered names just a thought i would be keen to buy one any one else?? some thing along the lines of what u got in the picture for stater pack Cool
JAZA
JAZA

Male
Number of posts : 177
PWC : 2008 Sea-Doo GTX
Best fish landed on your ski : 10LB SNAPPER FLAT ROCK 9-02-10 JIGGING
Job/hobbies : TRADESMAN/JETSKIFISHING/SNOWBOARDING
Humor : YOUR NOT KEEPING THAT ARE U??
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Empty Re: King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT

Post  Fishoe Fri Feb 26 2010, 17:44

don't u sleep fat boy Laughing
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male
Number of posts : 539
Best fish landed on your ski : monster
Job/hobbies : Refrigeration engineer/catching big fish
Humor : Fillet And Release
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Fri Feb 26 2010, 20:21

JAZA wrote:hey andy u thought of doing some printed tshirts?? etc with a few sponsered names just a thought i would be keen to buy one any one else?? some thing along the lines of what u got in the picture for starter pack Cool
Hi Jaza, I have some T-Shirts printed already for the boat shows and special events such as the fishing comp. They weren't designed for resale as they are a high quality embroided shirt ( not cheapy screen printed)
I have a few of spare if anyone is keen, the T-shirt as pictured (front and back) is $35 each and the collar Polo Neck version - not pictured (A dress shirt) is $65.00 each. Let me know if anyone is after one, as there is limited numbers and they are great looking shirts.
The shirts are at cost price, same as anything you get what you pay for.
[img]King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 T_shir10[/img]
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Desflurane Fri Feb 26 2010, 22:18

Hope you're going to throw one of those polo shirts in with the purchase of my new ski ;-)

Desflurane

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dually Mon Mar 01 2010, 01:22

Nice shirts Andrew......

An update from the weekend, can now see where the extra 2 fuel tanks strap on forward of the bin each side. Just a small bin to go on each side of the main bin and the rod holders to go on. Should be on the water with it for a sea trial by the weekend......... yeeha!!

Dont panic, its not as big as it looks LOL..... when you see the whole ski its better!! Will post a pic when done.

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 27022011
dually
dually

Male
Number of posts : 41
PWC : 2010 Yamaha FZSHO
Best fish landed on your ski : Watch this space :-)
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Low on fuel - again!!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  softbaiter Mon Mar 01 2010, 01:55

now thats a monster of a chilibin and bracket setup!
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male
Number of posts : 517
PWC : Yammie FX140 fishing machine.
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb Snap
Job/hobbies : IT System Admin / fixer of anything with button and plug, servers to coffee machines
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Empty I need one

Post  chris davis Mon Mar 01 2010, 02:04

dually wrote:Nice shirts Andrew......

An update from the weekend, can now see where the extra 2 fuel tanks strap on forward of the bin each side. Just a small bin to go on each side of the main bin and the rod holders to go on. Should be on the water with it for a sea trial by the weekend......... yeeha!!

Dont panic, its not as big as it looks LOL..... when you see the whole ski its better!! Will post a pic when done.

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 27022011

If i had one of those i might have fitted my snapper in the bin lol! lol!
Thats serious stuff,How much has it cost so far?
Where do you attach the long line, you will need one to fill that puppy.
chris davis
chris davis

Male
Number of posts : 12
PWC : Sea doo gti 155
Best fish landed on your ski : 18 Pound snapper
Job/hobbies : company director
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  dually Mon Mar 01 2010, 02:21

Hunting for kingfish so needed a good bin size....... got a bit carried away from there Very Happy

Cost been ok so far...... Bin was dearer than the metal content!! Labour looking OK so far and the guy is keen to make anything thats in your head! Will let you know a finished cost when i turn up for the comp, should have all the bugs ironed out and additions done by then.
dually
dually

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Mon Mar 01 2010, 08:50

The Paparazi have snapped Alex aka Newbie after a practice session for the upcoming comp !!!

Look out boys this Terminator is armed and ready to get out on the 14th and do some damage Sad

[img]King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Alex_n10[/img]
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Mon Mar 01 2010, 19:28

Awesome shot of Rambo going Jetskifishing. Any body entering the comp needs to do so fast, entry fees are only $35 till the 5th and are $45.00 at the end of the week for late entries. Don't miss out, this is going to be a great event with some amazing prizes, plenty of spot prizes to.

Last edited by Jetskifishing on Tue Mar 02 2010, 01:16; edited 1 time in total
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Empty Nice photo shop

Post  chris davis Mon Mar 01 2010, 21:10

2-EXTREME wrote:The Paparazi have snapped Alex aka Newbie after a practice session for the upcoming comp !!!

Look out boys this Terminator is armed and ready to get out on the 14th and do some damage Sad

[img]King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Alex_n10[/img]

Too bad the shadow only shows 1 snap.
Great job though.
I think we need a psyc test for the comp.This worries me
Im a fisherman not a warrior.
There seems to be allot of camo in your photos, affraid affraid lol! lol!
chris davis
chris davis

Male
Number of posts : 12
PWC : Sea doo gti 155
Best fish landed on your ski : 18 Pound snapper
Job/hobbies : company director
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  softbaiter Mon Mar 01 2010, 21:41

haha its Rambro!!

Im Entered!

Targa is closing the road where I was holding my paintball game so I canceled it. Cool
softbaiter
softbaiter

Male
Number of posts : 517
PWC : Yammie FX140 fishing machine.
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb Snap
Job/hobbies : IT System Admin / fixer of anything with button and plug, servers to coffee machines
Humor : haha
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Tue Mar 02 2010, 00:01

Yeah I knew about the shadow and forgot about it after I added the kingie !!! Oh well all good humour and fun......aye Alex.........................????

It's scary what you could do to photos if you were a pro at it Twisted Evil I really have no clue, just click here, crop there, etc etc !!
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  aleigh Tue Mar 02 2010, 00:19

You'd better hope that the photo doesn't come true a week on sunday as Alex could collect the largest snapper and largest other species.

Last edited by aleigh on Tue Mar 02 2010, 00:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
aleigh
aleigh

Male
Number of posts : 186
PWC : Kawasaki STX 15F
Best fish landed on your ski : 40cm snapper on 02/01/10 still trying for bigger
Job/hobbies : Drugs / Kids
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Empty Jetski fishing comp

Post  swasy Tue Mar 02 2010, 01:14

I'm in....see you all there..

Keith bounce
swasy
swasy

Male
Number of posts : 139
PWC : 2007 YAMAHA FX160HO
Best fish landed on your ski : 10 KG Kingi on light gear (4kg)
Job/hobbies : Buisness Manager & Contract Sales Resource
Humor : I have 4 kids...you have to have a sense of humor
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  dually Tue Mar 02 2010, 06:05

dually
dually

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  newbie Wed Mar 03 2010, 08:51

Hey Mark,

All good mate, will be armed ready to catch fish. widh I could catch a Kingie like that?
I will be just going for the fun and meet new people as Im still a learner at the whole soft bait thing (been stuck in the gym to long).

Andrew, is there still spaces available, been a bit slow as work have blocked my access to the site and now logging on after hours.
Put me down if there is still a spot open?

Cheers,

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dually Wed Mar 03 2010, 09:12

Look out you lot...... here's what happened last time nounou and i went looking for kingfish in a comp - first (79.6lb), second, third, forth and fifth place all sewn up in one day...... bring on 14th March, only a week and a bit to go Very Happy

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Sml_ki10
dually
dually

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JAZA Wed Mar 03 2010, 09:35

oh yea but i m sure u woulnt have been any where near the fishing grounds for the comp Laughing nice king though would have been a mean scrap Twisted Evil
JAZA
JAZA

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dually Wed Mar 03 2010, 09:40

mwa ha ha...... only 35 mins from the bucklands beach ramp Arrow ........ so well within the grounds, same spot on 14th!!
dually
dually

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  JAZA Wed Mar 03 2010, 09:48

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where to head flat rock Rolling Eyes or gannet Rolling Eyes me thinks flat rock Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hope the winds down or it going to be affraid
JAZA
JAZA

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Wed Mar 03 2010, 22:09

dually wrote:Look out you lot...... here's what happened last time nounou and i went looking for kingfish in a comp - first (79.6lb), second, third, forth and fifth place all sewn up in one day...... bring on 14th March, only a week and a bit to go Very Happy

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 3 Sml_ki10

Love a bit of competition! I wish I was competing in this one with all you keen Jetskifishos. Good luck everyone, may the best man win ( or woman sorry as I believe the is some ladies entering the comp) bounce
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Thu Mar 04 2010, 05:21

Hi Crew, today is the last day for early bird entries at the reduced rate of $35.00 each. For late entries, tomorrow on it is $45.00 per rider and a risk of missing out with our cut off of entries, we have 40 competitors already, looking like a great comp...
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Scowner Thu Mar 04 2010, 05:35

Jetskifishing wrote:Hi Crew, today is the last day for early bird entries at the reduced rate of $35.00 each. For late entries, tomorrow on it is $45.00 per rider and a risk of missing out with our cut off of entries, we have 40 competitors already, looking like a great comp...

Andrew, FYI I just got a flyer from SKIMD in the mail and he is advertising the fishing comp with "$35 early bird entry fee before 12/03/10" !
Scowner
Scowner

Male
Number of posts : 131
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake 155hp 1500cc 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 9lb 1oz - Sat 28nov09
Job/hobbies : IT
Humor : Red Dwarf
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next