RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

determined beginner living in england, uk

Go down

determined beginner living in england, uk Empty determined beginner living in england, uk

Post  jimbob Sun Feb 14 2010, 15:55

hi every one, i cant wait to get started jetski fishing. i've been jetskiing for about a year and fished all my life and thought it was about time i combined my two favourite hobbies. I started out with a cheap seadoo spx and thought about fishing but its way too unstable so now i've got a seadoo rxp 2006. its way,way more stable and i've seen oter people fishing from them on you tube videos.
I love your setups that you have over in NZ but i live in England, UK. Unfortunately jetskiing isn't as popular here as it is in NZ we dont have good weather like you do and fishing from jetskis has not even considered by most.
I have some boat rods and reels that i use for rough ground and wrecking from charter boats but i dont have a clue about how to use fish finders and stuff as this is always done by the skipper. i am looking for good tips on products and gadgets that are readily available world wide and home made setups as i dont think the gear most of you guys are using will be easy for me to get hold of without huge import costs.
Hope you can help me and you never know i might be able to help you guys out with other stuff. tongue

jimbob

Male
Number of posts : 2
PWC : seadoo spx and seadoo rxp
Job/hobbies : life guard. fishing and jet skiing
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down