RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT

+20
Desflurane
Krud
memfis
chris davis
chealy
Fishoe
Shdbefishn?
JAZA
aleigh
Gary
dually
2-EXTREME
nounou
softbaiter
easy78
PaulB
eddie
Scowner
Mike The Builder
Jetskifishing
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Empty Re: Fishing Competition the Jetskifishing 2010 Comp ( Jet-ski only).DATE CONFIRMED 14th March

Post  Shdbefishn? Mon Feb 22 2010, 02:21

What a bin, wow! Does that lid open to the rear? Might be awkward to deal with on the water, also if filled with water as a live bait tank its gonna be pretty heavy to the rear. Looks awesome though if you dont have issues with either of those.
Shdbefishn?
Shdbefishn?

Male
Number of posts : 320
PWC : 2006 VX110
Best fish landed on your ski : 68cm snap - no scales (well the fish had some lol) Hammerhead Shark..
Job/hobbies : Fishing
Humor : lol of course
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT

Post  dually Mon Feb 22 2010, 02:56

Yeh, the bin opens other way.... was just a dummy up for the sizing. There is acually a smaller bin each side of the large one as well Very Happy Fills to the midway point for large kahawai livebait (which pumps off the old water spout, no bilge pump required - Yamaha advantage!) so all up with the stainless, bins and water we come in at less than 90kg which isnt too bad......... Keeps the jet unit in the water for better bite and more top end too!!

All still in development so will see how we go!
dually
dually

Male
Number of posts : 41
PWC : 2010 Yamaha FZSHO
Best fish landed on your ski : Watch this space :-)
Job/hobbies : Manager
Humor : Low on fuel - again!!!!
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Empty Re: King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT

Post  Jetskifishing Mon Feb 22 2010, 03:34

Hi Crew, new prizes just added, check these out from LJ Smits www.smitsgroup.co.nz
[img]King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Photo_10[/img]
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishoe Mon Feb 22 2010, 06:22

way to go andy, those prizes are mean as Cool
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male
Number of posts : 539
Best fish landed on your ski : monster
Job/hobbies : Refrigeration engineer/catching big fish
Humor : Fillet And Release
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Empty fishin comp

Post  chealy Mon Feb 22 2010, 07:55

Hi Andrew.

Paid up can,t wait not only for the comp but to meet some of you guys at last
Cheers
Chealy
chealy
chealy

Male
Number of posts : 7
PWC : seadoo gtx 155hp 2009
Best fish landed on your ski : none as yet but will be trying hard the next couple of days
Job/hobbies : engish premier league football, fishing, Golf, cooking
Humor : english
Registration date : 2010-01-05

http://chealys@xtra.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetskifishing Mon Feb 22 2010, 08:04

chealy wrote:Hi Andrew.

Paid up can,t wait not only for the comp but to meet some of you guys at last
Cheers
Chealy
Great stuff Chealy, there is limited registration availability, so those who procrastinate will miss out on the comp and the registration starter packs. At this stage for the harbourmaster approval and administration, we have a cap of 40 skis entries available, so best all you keen Jetskifishos register now to get included with the cool prizes and a chance to be named on the King of Jetskifishing trophy. king
Contact me if you require a rego form to be emailed.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishoe Mon Feb 22 2010, 17:37

i might just enter to get the pack Very Happy
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  nounou Mon Feb 22 2010, 18:29

https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/14/90/29/91/excell11.jpg
All paid up have convinced my very understanding wife to let me go Jetski fishing on her birthday, I will be representing the 2 strokes, although hopefully the fishing will be better than my catch on Sunday
https://i.servimg.com/u/f60/14/90/29/91/21022015.jpg

Last edited by nounou on Wed Feb 24 2010, 02:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to get the picts to show)
nounou
nounou

Male
Number of posts : 11
PWC : Seadoo GTX Millennium Edition
Best fish landed on your ski : yet to be caught......... this weekend :)
Humor : The best way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  aleigh Mon Feb 22 2010, 20:39

Was that cut up bait I spy?
How do you get on drifting with bait rather than softbaits?
aleigh
aleigh

Male
Number of posts : 186
PWC : Kawasaki STX 15F
Best fish landed on your ski : 40cm snapper on 02/01/10 still trying for bigger
Job/hobbies : Drugs / Kids
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  nounou Mon Feb 22 2010, 21:23

Good spotting Smile
depends on the day
I usually start off with 1 of each- cut baits & soft bait and see what is working best, fishing being fishing you never know, I have had days out with Craig (Dually) where he has not caught anything on soft baits and I get nailed on cut baits, the skis dont seem to drift too fast most days so dont need too much lead and can always throw out the sea anchor if needed.
nounou
nounou

Male

Back to top Go down

King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Empty The cheque is in the mail

Post  chris davis Tue Feb 23 2010, 06:56

This is going to be like Wild Hogs on the water .
Cant wait to meet you guys and catch a monty .
chris davis
chris davis

Male
Number of posts : 12
PWC : Sea doo gti 155
Best fish landed on your ski : 18 Pound snapper
Job/hobbies : company director
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  memfis Tue Feb 23 2010, 07:50

chris davis wrote:This is going to be like Wild Hogs on the water .
its a shame you cut that fish up! you could have put it on ice and then in your bin on the day! and would have pissed it, biggest fish of the day!!! ONLY JOSHIN BOYS! ITS THE ENGLISH IN ME lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
memfis
memfis

Male
Number of posts : 63
PWC : fx ho waverunner
Best fish landed on your ski : 13.1/2lb snapper
Job/hobbies : Refrigeration/ air con
Humor : Dont ask me!! i dont care.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Tue Feb 23 2010, 07:53

chris davis wrote:This is going to be like Wild Hogs on the water .

Hey Chris, There has been days when we have caught zero fish and therefore named those days as seahogging (sea hogs) or sea dogging (sea dogs). All depends on the age we are..to which we are..lol
lol!
eddie
eddie
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 149
PWC : Seadoo GTX Wake edition 2006
Best fish landed on your ski : 690mm,12.2LB at the Haystack 5/12/09
Job/hobbies : job=sales/marketing.hobbies=rallying and fishing....now jetski fishing!!!
Humor : All Types!!
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Tue Feb 23 2010, 08:18

Whilst this will be plenty of fun and be a fantastic social event..................................it may get a little serious and competitive for the top prizes!!!

I once entered a fishing comp with a mate in his Kayak ....................... we were serious competitors............................

[img]King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Kayak_10[/img]

On the 14th March 2010 it will be a black yammie as the weapon of mass Hauraki Gulf destruction !!!!
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  aleigh Tue Feb 23 2010, 08:22

Looks like this will be a Seadoo versus Yamaha competition.......

hmmm wonder who will win (no pressure guys) jocolor
aleigh
aleigh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dually Tue Feb 23 2010, 18:49

Dont start me on the Yamaha vs Seadoo debate............ plus the fact that i will be about 10mph down with the new rig Sad on the back! And we aint gunna make it to the barrier and back with the throttle at full!
dually
dually

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  chris davis Tue Feb 23 2010, 19:00

2-EXTREME wrote:Whilst this will be plenty of fun and be a fantastic social event..................................it may get a little serious and competitive for the top prizes!!!

I once entered a fishing comp with a mate in his Kayak ....................... we were serious competitors............................

Just remember big fella we are fishing , Not shooting.
Im getting worried and i may have to pack my Paint ball gun to warn the poachers off my spots.
With 2 weeks of talk and brovado before the event kicks off it should be a great day with allot of laughs .
I thought Memfis was in the USA not bloody England. lol! lol! lol!

[img]King of Jetskifishing 2010 Fishing Competition ( Jet-ski only) 14th March DON'T MISS OUT - Page 2 Kayak_10[/img]

On the 14th March 2010 it will be a black yammie as the weapon of mass Hauraki Gulf destruction !!!!
chris davis
chris davis

Male
Number of posts : 12
PWC : Sea doo gti 155
Best fish landed on your ski : 18 Pound snapper
Job/hobbies : company director
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  nounou Tue Feb 23 2010, 19:02

dually wrote:Dont start me on the Yamaha vs Seadoo debate............ plus the fact that i will be about 10mph down with the new rig Sad on the back! And we aint gunna make it to the barrier and back with the throttle at full!
I can always tow you back ill still have half a tank of gas Wink
nounou
nounou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  dually Wed Feb 24 2010, 08:19

So..... 9am is a bit of a late start. Anyone keen for a fish before the comp starts?? LOL Smile
dually
dually

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Wed Feb 24 2010, 09:35

I believe the scrutineers will be checking bins and storage lockers to keep all honest !!! Evil or Very Mad lol!
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Krud Wed Feb 24 2010, 10:35

Ok I'm in! cheers
All paid up and entry form in the post.
Looking forward to it. Very Happy
Krud
Krud

Male
Number of posts : 34
PWC : Sea Doo RXT-X 2008
Best fish landed on your ski : 7lb 7oz
Job/hobbies : Med/Jetski, Family, Coffee
Humor : Usually dry but wet when fishing
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  nounou Wed Feb 24 2010, 18:15

dually wrote:So..... 9am is a bit of a late start. Anyone keen for a fish before the comp starts?? LOL Smile
Ha, if you go out for anything before the comp you will have to take a quick trip to the gas station to fuel up AGAIN tongue
nounou
nounou

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  aleigh Wed Feb 24 2010, 20:52

2-EXTREME wrote:I believe the scrutineers will be checking bins and storage lockers to keep all honest !!! Evil or Very Mad lol!

Easy - pack it with ice in a plastic bag and then hang off a bouy
aleigh
aleigh

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Shdbefishn? Wed Feb 24 2010, 21:41

aleigh wrote:
2-EXTREME wrote:I believe the scrutineers will be checking bins and storage lockers to keep all honest !!! Evil or Very Mad lol!

Easy - pack it with ice in a plastic bag and then hang off a bouy

You after the "heaviest other species"? Hope someone catches the look on your face when you retieve it only to find a big hungry mako in its place lol!
Shdbefishn?
Shdbefishn?

Male
Number of posts : 320
PWC : 2006 VX110
Best fish landed on your ski : 68cm snap - no scales (well the fish had some lol) Hammerhead Shark..
Job/hobbies : Fishing
Humor : lol of course
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishoe Thu Feb 25 2010, 16:23

im in ill drop money off during the week Twisted Evil
Fishoe
Fishoe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next