RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloopers! I have started a topic for STEVEO, tell us about your most recent Jetskifishing Experience!

4 posters

Go down

Bloopers! I have started a topic for STEVEO, tell us about your most recent Jetskifishing Experience! Empty Bloopers! I have started a topic for STEVEO, tell us about your most recent Jetskifishing Experience!

Post  Jetskifishing Wed Jan 07 2009, 21:55

I will give you guys a clue, most of his fishing gear was gone! lol! We tried not to laugh, but we have all had bad days on the water.
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Bloopers! I have started a topic for STEVEO, tell us about your most recent Jetskifishing Experience! Empty Re: Bloopers! I have started a topic for STEVEO, tell us about your most recent Jetskifishing Experience!

Post  Kermit Wed Jan 07 2009, 22:04

Sounds like he needs to get some floats for Christmas... bad luck!
Kermit
Kermit

Male
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Manager - Fly Fishing, Sea Fishing, any Fishing!
Humor : Love a good laugh
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Bloopers! I have started a topic for STEVEO, tell us about your most recent Jetskifishing Experience! Empty Re: Bloopers! I have started a topic for STEVEO, tell us about your most recent Jetskifishing Experience!

Post  2-EXTREME Thu Jan 08 2009, 06:31

I will keep things rolling here with the Voice Message on my cell from Steve once I got home after we left the ramp at the same time.....

" F%$K dude, check your ski and your gear when you get the message, some F!@%$NG $%^T stole my stuff at the ramp...... my fish, my gaf, my whole soft bait tackle bag, F%$IN everything!!!! Must have been those *&^&%^&&*^^%$%^&!!@#%$##$%^ WITS in the boat in front when we went up to get our trailers. &^%$ &^%$ %$#@# !!!!! Call me asap!! $%#@"...................
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  HOTBODZ Sun Mar 29 2009, 06:52

LMFAO ........ I shouldnt laugh but this is too funny after hearing the full story ....
HOTBODZ
HOTBODZ

Male
Number of posts : 179
PWC : 2008 SEADOO GTX LTD 215 SUPERCHARGED
Best fish landed on your ski : 7lb Snapper
Job/hobbies : Company Director
Humor : Tag and Release
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  2-EXTREME Sun Mar 29 2009, 07:51

I had put the phone message on here in anticipation that Steve would get off his hmm hmm and give as a full update but no maybe the embarrasment is too much........ so I will complete the story.

After hearing that message and controlling my painfull laughter I picked myself off the floor and called Steve. Within a split second of hearing the same distress in his voice as in the message I was in uncontrolable laughter with tears flowing, an aching jaw and my stomach cramping, as I listened to his horror whilst I was trying to tell him I remembered seeing his chillibin open and lid flapping as his was smashing his way through the Motuihe Channel and getting plenty of rough air in the messy conditions. He was in slight disbelief that it could of all been lost from his actions but it certainly topped off what was already an expensive trip from losing a rod and reel on the way out from not clipping it on properly.......man expensive trip !!!!

Sorry Steve, but I am only using this constructively to allow others to learn these lessons and how funny they can be !!!!
2-EXTREME
2-EXTREME
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 728
Best fish landed on your ski : 8lb 9oz (Small Fulla Auw)
Job/hobbies : National Sales Manager
Humor : What do you think ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down