RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUESS WHOS COMING TO TOWN......

3 posters

Go down

GUESS WHOS COMING TO TOWN...... Empty GUESS WHOS COMING TO TOWN......

Post  BM Thu Nov 27 2008, 09:05

Well yes Santas coming to town soon.....you heard that Santa once arrived on a Harley!!! Now hes been seen on a Jetski!!!
santa Look out for this guy!! santa I heard his sack is full of snapper....
[img]GUESS WHOS COMING TO TOWN...... Santa10[/img]

BM
Admin

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHOS COMING TO TOWN...... Empty Re: GUESS WHOS COMING TO TOWN......

Post  Ducky Thu Nov 27 2008, 09:16

How do you get to sit on his knee??? And does he take requests... I'm sure I've been sorta nice this year (Ducky things to himself... "except for that old lady that time, but I guess she had it coming... )
Ducky
Ducky

Male
Number of posts : 138
PWC : Seadoo GTX
Job/hobbies : Jetski, kayaking, fishing, computers, mountain biking...
Humor : Very much!
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Thu Nov 27 2008, 09:22

Oh back in Ban Camp Ducky!!
Not sure about getting on Santas knee!! But I have been a good girl this year, caught plenty of fish, so I am askin Santa for a pink jetski!
Ho Ho HO rendeer

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pete jenkins Fri Nov 28 2008, 17:57

hi, not being rude but what with you ladies and every thing you own having to be pink,my wonderful lady is also into pink,clothes,stuff around the house etc etc,in her perfect world everything would be pink ,its a great marketing tool (the color pink)we will be in a shop an she will spot something pink an bingo shes brought it,she even wanted a pink helmet an pink jacket for when she comes on my motocycle (i dont think so ),when i told her about a pink fishing rod set up that is marketed as a pink stick she went into a tail spin,so that might be a way to get her on the back of my ski an get her out on the briney,anyway we have alot of fun ribing each other an playing pranks on each other over things that are pink ,she tried to once buy me a pink dressing gown ,and she has also made me lunch an put it in a pink lunchbox an then brought it to work an tried to make me eat out of it in front of the boys ,so i guess its all good,cheers PJ

pete jenkins

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  BM Mon Dec 01 2008, 09:59

Well what can I say, most women go for pink!! I have a pink lipstick rod, pink braid and use pink softbait!!! Ha Ha
Yes maybe its a women think......but when that pink snapper jumps on its all worth it. Razz

BM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down