RE-ENTER OUR NEW WEBSITE AT www.jetskifishing.co.nz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally coming out

2 posters

Go down

Finally coming out Empty Finally coming out

Post  driftar Wed Jan 20 2010, 08:54

Hi Everyone,
I have been snooping around on here for a couple of months now! The truth is I have just about read the entire forums I think, taking in all the information, learning about techniques/gear everyone is using, and then making decisions on gear etc.

So thanks for sharing all your reports/advice, and thanks Andrew for your time on the phone when I gave you the 20 questions trick, the sounder and upgraded charts are all installed and work a treat. For some reason I don't feel like a newbie, I made about 6 trips out on the ski over the summer and had excellent results...

So cheers everyone, I've made my first post now and you can expect to see ongoing reports from me including photos after each trip, it's the least I can do after everyone else makes the effort!

Mike (driftar)
driftar
driftar

Male
Number of posts : 16
PWC : 2009 Seadoo RXT-X 255hp
Best fish landed on your ski : 7.9lb Snapper 54cm, won't be long till I crack 10lb
Job/hobbies : Media / Surfing, Jetskifishing
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Finally coming out Empty Re: Finally coming out

Post  Jetskifishing Wed Jan 20 2010, 19:26

Thanks Mike, the posting of other users is what makes a great forum.
Try come out this Saturday for our 5.30am trip from Bucklands Beach, would be great if you can join us.

Cheers, Andrew
Jetskifishing
Jetskifishing
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 735
PWC : 2009 Yamaha FX HO 1.8 litre
Best fish landed on your ski : Snapper - 17 Pound, Kingfish - 19 kilo
Job/hobbies : The jetskifishing guy
Humor : Funny Ha!Ha!
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.jetskifishing.co.nz